#Altcoins, which refer to all cryptocurrencies that emerged after Bitcoin and are considered alternatives to it, is a broad concept. In this video, we will guide you through two of the most common types of altcoins, mining-based coins and stablecoins.
===== 🎁 #OKExAlts YouTube Giveaway 🎁 =====
Share your view to win 10 USDT!
Question: What are the other types of altcoins?
Follow the steps below to join and stand the chance to win the prize:
1. Subscribe to OKEx YouTube channel (Please set your subscriptions to “public”)
2. Like this video
3. Comment your answer in the comment box below with hashtag #OKExAlts and your Twitter handle (e.g. @YourTwitterHandle)
1. We will select the 10 best answers and the winners will get 10 USDT each.
2. Only answers submitted before 23:59 Sep 6, 2020 (UTC) are accepted.
3. Winners will be contacted via Twitter for prize redemption within 3 days after the game ends.
4. In case of any dispute, OKEx reserves the final right of decision.
Visit OKEx to trade altcoins in spot, margin, futures, perpetual swap & options markets: