With over 5,000 altcoins in the crypto market today, how do we distinguish them? In our last video, we covered mining-based coins and stablecoins. This time, we will walk you through four other most common types of altcoins: security tokens, utility token, DeFi governance tokens, and exchange tokens.
===== 🎁 #OKExAlts YouTube Giveaway 🎁 =====
Share your view to win 10 USDT!
Question: Which type of altcoin do you prefer to invest in, and why?
Follow the steps below to join and stand the chance to win the prize:
1. Subscribe to OKEx YouTube channel (*Please set your subscriptions to “public”*)
2. Like this video
3. Comment your answer in the comment box below with hashtag #OKExAlts and your Twitter handle (e.g. @YourTwitterHandle)
1. We will select the 10 best answers and the winners will get 10 USDT each.
2. Only answers submitted before 23:59 Sep 13, 2020 (UTC) are accepted.
3. Winners will be contacted via Twitter for prize redemption within 3 days after the game ends.
4. In case of any dispute, OKEx reserves the final right of decision.
Visit OKEx to trade altcoins in spot, margin, futures, perpetual swap & options markets: